We can learn so much from these funny charting errors. So i encourage you to read them, laugh your belly out, think about them and learn from them.
Fun from the admission record
- In the area where the patient lives, there are no playmates of the same age (the pastor has moved).
- The patient rarely has phantom pain, but tenderness in the bed when the duvet touches the stump.
- The patient is a 79-year-old widow who no longer lives with her husband.
From the maternity ward
- Pregnancy: The mother does not remember anything normal.
- Bleeding for 12 days, in the 14th month of pregnancy.
- We will tell the mother that she can be vaccinated for whooping cough when she weighs 4 kg.
- The patient is pregnant for the 19th month.
You might also like
- Have managed completely without oxygen on the last day.
- The examination does not fit. In particular, it is not fitting that the boy is as big as he is.
- Urination: The beam is fine but to all sides.
- Once in a while, she has constant and rare headaches.
- The big brother very often has respirations. His own doctor thinks he can grow from it.
- Discharge Mode: Alive but without my permission
- The skin was moist and dry!
- The patient was amputated with a toe on the left foot a month ago. He also had his left leg amputated over his knee last year.
Why did you write this
- I have known the patient for a year and a half, and she is such a great human being.
- The mother is a homemaker but has attended kindergarten.
- Despite bed rest for 14 days, no improvement in the condition.
- It seems he’s peeing well. Like a horse according to your own statement
- Patient with facial eczema. Difficulty in wearing underpants.
- Complaints about double vision have been practically present throughout the hospitalization. We have to take an X-ray of the ankles.
Nurse Media Apparel advitisement
- When he came from Copenhagen, he had no children.
- As she fainted, her eyes rolled around the room.
- She is numb from the toes down.
- The patient was in his usual good health until his plane ran out and crashed.
- The stools are the same colour as the doors of Section 19
- The patient has previously had ears, but they have fallen off.
A little misleading
- The patient lives with his mother, father and pet turtle as currently is in daycare 3 times a week.
- The vomiting went away during the afternoon, as did the husband.
- The patient is recommended to come again if the symptoms return and then call one month in advance.
- Father and mother died when she was 12 years old. They have no contact with her.
- It should be noted that there is no temperature difference between the legs.
- The rash accumulates around the patient.
- As for his impotence, we continue the medication and let his wife treat him.
- She has not had chills, but her husband states that she was very hot in bed last night.